Heart in the Clouds

Friday, March 5, 2010

So far March has pretty much sucked!!!

I haven't been able to post every much lately. I thought my legs were getting better then a few days ago I went to get up from the chair and I couldn't move my right foot or toes. After seeing a neurologist, pain management doctor, and a physio therapist; I now have to wait to see a surgeon on the mainland (5 hr drive away from my house). It's looks like I have a pinched nerve but because my back is so bad no one wants to do anything because they can not guarantee that 1) it will fix the problem and 2) that if the surgery does work it won't come back.

So now I'm on bed rest until the mid of next week when I go back to see my family doctor to see if there are any changes.

The only good thing from this, is that I'm getting a lot of reading and stitching done. Hopefully I can get to my computer soon to post some pictures. My son has been amazing and he has been letting me use his laptop so I don't have to get up and go to the computer room to use mine.

No comments: