Heart in the Clouds

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Spring Day???

It was +5 today and the sun was shinning. It was just like a spring day. Ozzy and I did our normal walk around the block a couple of times. Kyle worked last night so he slept most of the day which means I had to be quiet so he could sleep. The harder I try to be quiet the more noise I seem to make.

I cleaned up my craft room a bit (needs alot more work) and while I don't have much stash in the line of thread I did find a number of cross stitch kits that I didn't know that I had; which was a lovely surprise. Not to mention the hundreds of knitting, plastic canvas and cross stitch magazines that I have. I love English cottages so I'm looking for a pattern for my next cross stitch project when I done the Cute as a Button.

Here are some of the kits I found today while cleaning.

No comments: