Heart in the Clouds

Monday, January 25, 2010

A stitch update

Today was absolutely a beautiful day. Actually any day the sun is shinning is a good day. Took Ozzy for a walk since it was so nice. Picked up Kyle's birthday cake for tomorrow. Still find it hard to believe that Kyle is turn 19 tomorrow.

Mom is cooking a turkey tomorrow for dinner (Kyle's favorite) hopefully we won't lose our power in the storm. Rain and wind storm that is. When are we ever going to get some snow!!!

Did some stitching on my Cute as a Button today. Which I'll update. Wondering how I'm going to finish this ornament once it's done. After reading different blogs and looking at pictures and seeing how other people finish their projects I realized once again that I have no idea what I'm doing...lol.

No comments: