Heart in the Clouds

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Think I'm coming down with the cold

I woke up this morning with a headache and a sore throat and as the day progressed so did my headache. I did manage to get to the hair dressers to get my hair chopped off (it's really short, at least for me) and I picked up a few hardcover books at Zellers. They were on sale for 7.99 but when I got to the check out they were only 1.99 each. I got 2 Janet Evanovich books and 1 Laura K Hamilton book.

Since I wasn't feeling well and it was sort of a miserable day my thoughts turned to traveling and one of my all time favorite places is the Neuschwanstein Castle in Bavarian Alps of Germany. I have always wanted to go there.

As I'm checking my emails, I find a post to a blog http://shelleysartsyfartsylife.blogspot.com/ where she has finished this pattern in cross stitch (I'm so jealous..lol). I now have to go on a search mission for this pattern or one like it.


1 comment:

Shelley said...

The pattern is made by Heritage Stitchcraft. The artwork is by John Clayton. I bought the pattern only but it also comes as a kit with either aida or evenweave. Very hard to find in the US. Go to www.abcstitch.com and do a search for Neuschwanstein and they have it.