Heart in the Clouds

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Thursday = Supernatural

Found a great website for a Canadian store that sells cross stitching items and I found the pattern of Neuschwanstein Castle that Shelly had on her blog. I'm so excited. It was a little pricey but it's one of my favorite places that I want to visit but probably will never get there. So if I stitch it, I'll always have a little piece of it.

Did a bit of stitching on my Cute as a Button. It doesn't seem like I'm getting any where with it but with my back and legs I can only sit for short periods of time before I need to get up and change positions so for me stitching for hours might only be a short period of time.

LOST the other night was great. Unfortunately it just added to the list of questions instead of answering them but it was still a great show. Tonight is Supernatural another favorite.

No comments: